Sunshine Blogger Award
I started this blog to help individuals become more clued up with exams and education in general. I realise that students yearn to learn from their peers as it is more relatable. I have expanded my content to help those of you who have struggles about interviews, jobs, apprenticeships etc. It was my goal to help one individual but now I have tunnel vision to help people on a global scale.
As you may have noticed from the bright image above, I have been nominated for the Sun Shine Blogger Award by @sabaniazsiddique. Thank you so much for this nomination! It gives me great confidence to know that my followers recognize the hard work I put in to create good content for you guys.
She has supported me from the very beginning and has always offered good conversation on nearly all of my posts. To be honest, I can’t believe that she isn’t bored by my content by now. I followed her from get go as I was pulled in by her content. She always offers amazing content and I always know I am going to have a good read on the journey home from work!
- Embellish your blog with the shiny logo above.
- Give a bunch of thanks to the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions you have been asked.
- Give this shiny honour to other bloggers.
- Ask 11 questions.
Questions I Have Been Asked
- Write a short humorous post
I will write it here. One time in school, I was bored in my form class and so, as you do, I wanted to listen to some music. I put in the headphones and put on YouTube. I played a song called “Down” by Jay Sean (that was my jam back in the day). Little did I know that the headphones had not been put in correctly and so the whole class could hear what I was listening to. Everyone had laughed and I had just sat there in embarrassment for the next 5 minutes. Looking back at it now, this was a funny memory and makes me miss the good old school days.
2. How long does your habit support your nature?
I feel like my habit and my nature come hand in hand. I do pick up habits from my environment which is sometimes good and sometimes bad. I also have picked up habits from failure which has allowed me to become a better version of myself.
3. Paper books or e-books?
Paper books all day long! I prefer paper books because holding a book in your hand gives you that feeling of escape whereas if you’re looking at a computer screen to read a book, it just doesn’t feel right. You read books to get away from technology and so e-books defeat this purpose.
4. Is your occupation your passion?
I wouldn’t say that my occupation is my passion but I do love my job. My passion since I have been a little boy is to do Mathematics. My job is at an IT Software Company. So although it is not my passion, I do love my job!
5. Do you remember your experience from primary school?
100%! I know exactly how my primary school experience was – it was amazing. I had the best of friends, was very much active in all social clubs and was very intelligent at the time. I was the captain of many teams and yeah, primary school is always one of my fondest memories, for sure.
6. What do you do for energy saving?
I will be completely honest with this question. I do absolutely nothing when it comes to energy saving. There may be some things that I buy that are energy saving but this is all a coincidence and not on purpose.
7. What is the level of satisfaction for you in life?
For me, the level of satisfaction is being grateful for what you have in life. It doesn’t matter if you have all the things in the world. If you are not happy with these worldly items, then what’s the point? So my level of satisfaction is to be happy and grateful for whatever I am given and whatever I earn in life.
8. Do you think you deserve this award?
Definitely not! I do believe that there content creators out there who have a much bigger following who deserve to be nominated for this award. Saying that, I am very appreciative and very grateful that I was nominated.
9. Would you like to share any bitter experiences in life?
I wouldn’t say I have had any bitter experiences in life. Life has not been a stroll in the park but bitter experiences have not come my way as of yet.
10. What do you think of my personality?
I think you’re very knowledgeable and I sincerely appreciate you supporting me from the very start.
11. Did you get any gifts from your childhood?
I always used to get money for my birthday and when I was in my teenage years, I used to get money and a present as well. Now, my birthdays tend to be more reserved. Probably get a cake and some food and that’s about it. I did love getting gifts (I mean, who doesn’t?) but I now realise the value of money.
Below are my nominees:
Below are my questions for my nominees (Pick any 11)
- What inspired you to start your blog?
- Who is your target audience?
- Tell us a funny story/memory you have
- Do you read books and if so, which books do you read?
- What are your favourite movies?
- If you play Fortnite, what’s your favourite weapon?
- Where did you grow up?
- What was school life like in general?
- Describe your favourite teacher and your relationship with them?
- Which sports do you like and if you don’t like any, which sports do you detest?
- Are you the kind of person who likes to stay indoors or go out?
- What activities do you like doing in your spare time?