Liebster Award #2
I just want to say off the bat, thank you to Sherita for nominating me for this award. I am very much appreciative of the fact that my work ethic and my content is being recognized by my peers and it inspires me to continue to put out great content for you guys to add value to your lives.
Sherita’s blog is very inspiring and she always supports other bloggers so please go check out her blog and give back by supporting her blog also. She has supported me on this journey and always offers insightful comments and I feel like we have both added value to each other’s lives through blogging.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate other bloggers.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
- Notify the 11 people you have nominated.
11 Facts About Myself
- I am 21 years old.
- I like playing sports such as cricket and football.
- I absolutely love Mathematics and doing brain teasers (you may say I am a bit of a geek).
- I currently work at an IT Software company.
- I am the youngest of 5 children.
- I went to University of Cambridge for an interview and a test to do Mathematics there. I managed to get 16/20 on the test but unfortunately, I didn’t get in due to my predicted grades. Their campus was absolutely stunning!
- For my A-Level Mathematics, I achieved an A despite being ill for a whole week for the two exams which contributed the most. I was incredibly ill in the sense that I only was getting about 30 minutes sleep per day (broken sleep that is) because I was in excruciating pain. I couldn’t eat anything and anything I did eat, I was vomiting back out. I couldn’t even look at a textbook to revise because I was in so much pain. I began to get ill on Sunday and these two exams were on Wednesday and Friday. My brother even went into school and said that I would be unable to do these exams because I used to always get this illness every three months and it always lasts roughly a week. The teachers pushed back and said I had to come in to do these exams. So I came in and yeah, managed to get an A by the end of it despite taking several breaks in the exams because I was in so much pain.
- My favourite series is Prison Break. I have watched it 5 times now and I know pretty much all the lines. It’s also my favourite series because I used to watch it when I was a kid, when I was around 8 years old so it brings back good memories from my childhood. The first season is the best for me and from start to finish, it draws the audience in. I recommend it highly if you haven’t already watched it.
- I can understand basic Spanish. I can’t speak it at all nor read it. But if I listen to someone speaking Spanish, I can kind of gauge what they’re saying.
- I have two nephews who are very intelligent and I know that they are going to do great things when they are older.
- I went to the University of Birmingham studying Mathematics.
11 Questions Sherita Asked Me
- Do you have a favourite style/genre of writing?
When I read a blog post or read anything in general, I don’t really think about the style or the genre. If it draws me in and I like the content I am reading, then I will continue to read. One thing about what I read is that I have to be drawn in from the beginning. That’s one thing about me when it comes to reading.
- What or who inspires you?
I am not inspired by any mortal being. I mean, I do take inspiration from little things in life but there is not one person who I say I take my full inspiration from. All my inspiration comes from God as it is He who created me and everything which I have in my life, I owe it to Allah.
- Who do you enjoy spending your time with?
My family. Plain and simple. I love my family to bits and when my nephews come over, I love playing with them and seeing them growing up. I saw them walk for the first time. I was there for their first words. I teach them a lot and they also teach me a lot too about life. This is why I love occasions like Eid because the whole family comes together and it is just good vibes.
- What type of music do you listen to?
I don’t really have a type to be honest. Some songs I can relate to so I listen to them more often. It is much like the first question. If I like the beat or the lyrics speak to me, then I will listen to that song.
- How would you describe yourself in one sentence?
I am a kind-hearted person who wants to be a positive role model and spread positivity.
- What’s your favourite food?
I like junk food, way too much haha. I would say probably pizza. I love burgers, wraps, wings, pasta…. There are way too many takeaways which I love but pizza would be at the top of the list. I also love eating cake and snacks.
- What’s your favourite colour?
Have a guess 🙂
- What’s your favourite Christian movie?
Don’t think I know of any Christian movies. I typed in Christian Movies in Google and The Chronicles of Narnia came up so if that counts, then we’ll go with that because I have watched that and I loved watching it.
- Do you have a role model? If so, who?
Nope, no role models. I try to be a role model myself to other people but I do not look up to one person like that. I look up to what different people do and the instances in which they do it if that makes sense.
- With whom do you enjoy spending your time with?
I believe this is the same question as a previous question but to answer it again, my family. I always love spending time with my family whenever they come over.
- Do you prefer fall, winter, spring or summer?
Good question! I think summer but I don’t like it being too hot. My perfect weather would be when the sun is out but there is a breeze.
I nominate the following bloggers
If you accept, then please write a post on this and let me know once you have done so! I look forward to reading your posts!